Stony's elk French dip sliders


I did not make this. It was ordered at Stony's, a sport bar one block from my home. You know one thing that's great about sports bars? They are perfect for comparing brands of television sets. FACT. 

The place is huge. I only examined my own little corner and photographed from where I sat. It was empty at first then people started to arrive en mass. Apparently they go there in groups. 

Previously they gave residents in my building a card for dollars off pints. Turns out, the card is not a one-time thing. It's a permanent card. Maybe I can use it for voter ID. 

They have a little pond with trees, a nature scene if you like. And they also have a ski lift gondola that I suppose is used as a private booth. It takes half the block and there is much more to it around the the corners and behind the bar but I didn't bother exploring. It seems a fairly typical sports bar. I bet it gets loud in there. Oh, they also gobble up a large section of sidewalk. And somebody was off in a corner using a laptop so they probably have Wi-Fi.

Somewhat natural scenery throughout. You can tell a non-designer person designed it. It's pure raw conceptualization combined with television necessity. 

The waitress is a doll. 






Took these pics without flash. ISO 800 Aperture 1.4.  I didn't photograph the bar because there were people sitting there and I didn't want them to think I am a perv.

No comments:

Blog Archive