Labels: pasta primavera
Mashed potato with red pepper and tomato gravy.
Labels: beef broth
Labels: charred vegetables
It's not a sandwich because nothing is sandwiched between two things. A similar thing is called croque monsieur elsewhere but that's usually an actual sandwich. Roasted would sound better but that implies natural fire and isn't necessarily underneath the heat. It's very close to pizza, bread with cheese, ham, and tomato on top. And basil.
Labels: ham and cheese sandwich
- sirloin, mustard greens, baked potato
- pasta in cream sauce, mushrooms and broccoli
- sweet potato with pecans and whipped cream
- potato with roasted red pepper gravy
- tuna steak salad
- caldo de res
- seared vegetables in cream
- Graham crackers and milk
- broiled ham open face sandwich with cheese sauce.
- bacon and jalapeño mac and cheese
- huevo ranchero, avocado and tomato, handmade flour...
- ham and cheese on homemade brioche, roasted pepper...
- oatmeal with apple, brioche
- pork and poblano chili
- ham and sweet potato
- banana and peanut butter
- tuna salad
- jacket potato in broth with beans and Serrano ham
- chicken and dumplings.
- pizza, Serrano ham, fresh toppings, pizza bread fa...
- baked potato skin fail
- lettuce and Serrano ham
- steamed cinnamon rolls
- curry chicken thighs, potato and onion.
- chocolate malted banana butter pecan milkshake
- revitalized French fries
- cold angel hair pasta salad, Asian sauce
- steak sandwich
- Torchy's, Denver
- double cheeseburger, French fries
- tuna salad and macaroni
- pancakes from scratch
- smoked Gruyère pizza
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)