Acorn squash in soy glaze, ham, corn and broccoli






The liquid is a small amount of oil with the amount of butter that I would like to smear all over this acorn squash. Plus sugar. Palm sugar. Or brown sugar. Or, boo-hoo, regular white cane sugar. 




Closer picture because I want you to see how simple this is. This simple thing, three minutes in the microwave, is my favorite thing.

All it took was two plants and a cow. And a farmer and a dairyman. All the people who handle these things between farmers and stores. All the transportation people. All the grocery store people. And the person who picked these in the grocery then got in their car and brought them to me. You wouldn't believe it, sometimes there are untold numbers of people in various groups arranged to work such to bring this corn, broccoli and butter to me. 






 

No comments:

Blog Archive