Chocolate milk, banana liqueur


I invented this!  There I was, minding my own business mixing up a glass of my customary chocolate milk when my sights landed on a bottle of banana liqueur I purchased earlier for another purpose. 

Purposes, actually. I needed some, or thought I needed some for proper bananas Foster, and I thought I could substitute banana liqueur for vanilla in my next attempt at banana cupcakes. Recall, the last attempt failed miserably. I figure it will be a good way to get more banana flavor into the cupcakes without having to rely on actual bananas. 

This must be classified as a laydeez drink. No real macho dude would ever admit to drinking one. I think I just now might have forfeited at least 50 guy-cred points for having enjoyed this so much.
* hangs head *  

No comments:

Blog Archive