Open face hamburger


minced sirloin








My bread which is delicious. I have thoroughly enjoyed this loaf, a bit misshapen, it's nearly all gone. But I don't care la la la I have the secret to amazing bread. Powdered milk. Commercial yeast loves powdered milk. 

The loaf was spontaneous starting with 1 + 1/2 cup warm water, yeast of course, then two eggs and butter, sugar and salt and lecithin and flour by the cup until a smooth dough and then powdered milk to adjust to relatively loose dough. 


This is the photo that belongs on top ↑.

Tartine. Open face sandwich, with cheese, broiled. It can be anything, usually ham and sometimes egg in that case croque-monsieur and croque-madame.

This is what I ate. Covered with a salad. It's not so attractive ↓ anymore because of the salad on top. It's shy because it knows it's ugly. 




The melty cheese directly on my bread is my favorite part. It's similar to a deep-dish pizza. 





I am narrowing down what makes these sandwiches excellent and what makes them not so excellent. When I'm done, these will be a masterful variety of sandwiches. Here a hamburger. My problem with this hamburger is that the meat is too tight. It would be a lot better if the sirloin were a slice of meatloaf or a much thinner hamburger. It can also use a sauce. 

No comments:

Blog Archive