Poke


Fish salad, this one with rice. The first bites I was wondering why this is so hot, oh, jalapeño. Duh. Forgot about that.




I should probably stop here. Seaweed would be nice. Soy sauce, Sesame oil. 

But no. I cannot stop.




Pepper on avocado only.


Rice shouldn't be here, or it should be separate.


Avocado makes a smeary mess of things. Tomato is not the best ingredient.


It wouldn't win any awards. I wouldn't order it again. Nice try. Close, as a horseshoe leaner, but no cigar.



I don't care for wine, nor beer, nor alcohol nor coffee for that matter and I don't care what anyone thinks. I've tried them all, repeatedly, still do keep trying and each time I'm thinking, I wish this drink were a Coke or Pepsi. Stupid, I know, but I cannot explain it.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I don't know I'm ready to tell the fishmonger I'd like a good poke.

Blog Archive