The box of onions read "Colorado sweet" and they're shaped like the Vidalia, Walla Walla and Maui, but they are not nearly so sweet as those. Colorado hasn't the terroir that those places have, it must be sufficiently sandy or volcanic and with heavy rains help sulfur in the root zone to wash through.
- polenta, hot Hatch chile, Parmigiano Reggiano, swe...
- side salad, Denver PIzza Co.
- bread from the sky
- Denver sourdough
- poke, rain in the distance, random arrangement
- coffee cake
- miso, egg and cheese sandwich, sourdough bread
- breakfast potato with chicken gravy
- baked chicken thighs
- Roadside roasted Hatch chiles
- omelet, mushroom and jalapeño
- sandwich., cappicolla mortadella, melted cheese, t...
- mortadella, homemade-sourdough
- sourdough bread
- cheese polenta, egg, red bell pepper
- light sampler plate
- maki sushi
- tomato and cappicolla sandwich, homemade bread
- Colorado peach
- Trailer Park wheat taco, guacamole
- roasted pork tenderloin, corn on cob, cream sauce
- bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, watermelon
- turkey sandwich, marjoram and celery seed bread
- potato salad
- spiced fried potato, jumbo eggs sunny side up, bac...
- pork loin, habanero cream sauce, thin pasta
- chipotle corn, watermelon, jalapeño burger
- jalapeño hamburger without bun, cherries
- Li's Asian Bistro
- ▼ August (30)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)