Pacific makes the soup, I make the dumplings.
For a small batch of small dumplings.
* 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/4 cup all purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons cold butter cut into thin pats
* 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon smashed tarragon
The soup is sweet. To provide the soup's predominate flavor of sweetness some competition the following enhancements are provided the pure simple mostly sweetness with real character of generous cayenne and pequin and garlic.
* cayenne chile
* pequin chile