Hamburger on whole wheat sourdough bread


Utterly unique. That's all I can say about it.

I have 13 inches of this bread and that is to much. And I feel guilty sitting up here with the most unique and delicious bread in the world. Hogging  it all to myself. So I sliced off hearty thick slices and put them in sandwich bags, and large chunks of butter in other sandwich bags, and sea salt because  the butter is unsalted and went around here and distributed them. And blew people's minds. Ka-Blam! Brains all over the place. It's from a very powerful Denver starter. The stuff is amazing. Extremely strong pleasant flavor with no fermentation period. And fast-acting besides. Along with wheat that was already toasted for malting intended for beer. So malt flavor imparted to each wheat grain. When you examine the grain closely you see that some of the grain is toasted more than the others. It's all good. Very good tasting as grain. 

No comments:

Blog Archive