Honey roasted ham and fresh pineapple pizza with serrano chile and Manchego cheese




Forgot to mention, Vidalia onion an red bell pepper. Those two things are rolled in olive oil before baking. The dough is made with dry oregano in it. The ham is sliced thickly, so you don't get that many slices to a pound and it must be eaten fairly quickly, it's not the sort of thing that can languish in the crisper. 

This is soooo good. I'd like to share it with everyone. I want everyone in the world to have a piece. Showing George and Paul how to do this, plus the fun we had together, plus extra fun of me giving instructions and they following my directions, plus their learning the feel of the dough as it changes in hand, plus the errors made and the correction, all came together to make me want to teach this to others. I wouldn't mind starting a pizza making class. There are a lot of women around here who would like to learn this. That does it. My mind is made up. 

No comments:

Blog Archive