Juice: pineapple, pomegranate, Asian pear, kiwi, celeriac


I must say, this is the most delicious juice concocted so far. Because it's all delicious things. The celeriac is the only vegetable and that's fairly benign and there wasn't much of it.

* 1/2 large pineapple including the core
* 2 fairly small pomegranates
* 1 Asian pear
* 1 kiwi
* 1 small section of celeriac bulb

Man oh man, I sure am going through a lot of vegetables and fruit this last month. Wow. I used all the new kiwis, 12 of them, and all the Asian pears, all the celery and both batches of cucumbers, all the spinach, all the kale, both batches of bok choy. All the red apples both times. All the purple cabbage. 2+1/2 pineapples. A bunch of kale (gross) it has to be used sparingly and turns juice dark green. All 6 of the bell peppers. All both batches of regular pears. One whole celeriac.  

But not all the 2nd batch of carrots. And I still have some grapes but not much and some green apples are still left.

Now today I must go out and buy another whole trolly. It's fun!

I notice when I stand up my muscles work more cooperatively and I'm no longer creaky or achy. 

No comments:

Blog Archive