Pizza




At this point I'm quite good at cranking out my own pizzas.

They're usually two or three meals.

I made this for myself. 

And then I bought a super-size large one for the kids at Floyd's barbershop.

They are adorable, and I love them. 

And now I am known as the guy who always buys them a pizza. Today they comped my haircut again. And that's a savings of $25.00 . 

The thing is, good as Denver Pizzas are, and they are the best, and they taught me such that they boosted my own pizzas to a new level, because I am so lavish with my ingredients, my pizzas are better than theirs. 

My pizzas are LOADED with pineapple and top quality bacon and two whole jalapeños and excellent cheese. While mine are based on theirs, they are not so lavish with pineapples, just a few scraggly scraps, and their bacon is like bacon bits, and mine is the best bacon possible. And a LOT of it. 

I had been ordering for Floyd's the type pizzas I make for myself. The cost for extra ingredients is considerable for the largest size. And when I asked the kids at Floyd's to show me the pizza, I was discouraged at the penurious load of ingredients. And that awareness made me change to Denver Pizza Company's standard type pizzas. Which are a little bit bizarre. I figure they do better with their own ideas. Not mine. 

The kids don't care. They love everything.

And that makes me want to make a pizza and take it over to Floyd's. 

I could use a little shopping cart to carry it over there. 

And then they could see what a giant pizza absolutely loaded with super fresh top ingredients is all about. 

I want to teach people how to make pizza. How to overcome fear of making bread dough.

No comments:

Blog Archive