Pork loin roast

I think that's what this is. It looked like the tenderloin roasts except larger.


The whole bowl is brown sugar. The other things are on top of it.

Salt
Dry mustard
Garlic powder
Prepared curry powder
Cumin
Black pepper 

*Giada De Laurentiis voice* "Dry mustard for warmth, garlic powder for warmth, curry powder for warmth, cumin for warmth and black pepper for warmth." 

How did I determine what to use and the amounts?

I used the customary things and chose from them the things that I like. I imagined how much it takes to cover the meat. 





Omg, omg, omg, omg, the dry rub is MUCH better than I had hoped. It is perfect. Brown sugar and pork works very well together. The prepared curry is wonderful. The other elements expand the curry. It's all evident and it all comes together. 

If I made this for the king of America he'd give me the Medal of Freedom in the dry rub for pork category. It is amazingly delicious. 

Honestly, this is the best that I've ever tasted.

No comments:

Blog Archive