Shrimp and scallop polenta


protein and saucepopcorn polenta
Thai curry, chipotle, garlic, mustard ↑
pineapple and mango ↑


Oh, my God, I almost forgot to put in a tomato.

The pineapple and mango up there was frozen from fresh, and it sure comes in handy.

Butter and chicken broth is in both columns. I also added a little bit of wine and a tiny bit of sugar but I didn't show that. Also salt and pepper.

If I had coconut milk, then I'd have used that. 

Popcorn polentahas become one of my favoritest things in the whole world. Grits. With chicken this time. I do not know why. The chicken breast, pardon me, 'chest,' was thawed and must be used and because I wanted this to have a little bit more substance on account of I've been feeling very thin lately. Now that I have some discernible body fat, I want to keep it.

No comments:

Blog Archive