Green salad with chicken, tofu, garbanzo beans, apple, and whole bunch of stuff


Behold, I am the Salad Conjurer, the King of Salads. Kneel before my presence and tremble in my majesty, for there is no one in the land with fortitude to challenge my awesomeness. 

This is the EVERYTHING salad, and I alone am able to muster from the elements a composite perfect as this, so just give up right now and don't even try. Cede to my supremacy and acknowledge my AUTHORITAH!



Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) from a tin.  The original idea was black beans, but they are dry and were not started. I considered Great Northern, also in a tin, as well as pigeon peas, which I have never tried. 

The chickpeas were seasoned separately (sea salt, coriander, cumin) but it didn't matter. It all rubbed off when tossed anyway. 




Pecans were toasted briefly to excite their oils. 



My bread ↑ ↓ 



Wisconsin cheese ↓





These again. Mild roasted chiles from a tin ↓. They must be used, or wasted. 
Here is good a place as any, and now as good a time. 
Turns out, I love them in everything.  


Chicken roasted previously and frozen ↓. 


South River miso, available online, is the most awesome ever.  


The usual suspects ↓ for a vinaigrette. Miso taking the place of mustard. 





ART!  ↑



No comments:

Blog Archive