Sweet potatoes with fruit and berries



3/4 baked ↓



lemon ↓



cranberries, raisins, cherries ↓



raw ↑ baked ↓


This was so good at Thanksgiving last month, and I didn't get enough, so I decided to make it again. 

Sauce:

2 oz butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon clove powder
ground nutmeg, a few scrapes
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly finely minced ginger, or a few paper-thin slices. 

2 cups orange&pineapple juice. (I get the kind that is combined already because I like that)


There were three different kinds of sweet potatoes at the store. This put me in a quandary because I don't know my Cordners from my Beauregards, my Garnets from my Centennials, my Haymans from my Georgia Jets, or my Diannes from my Cherokees. So I got the ones in the middle between light and dark because they had the nicest shapes. 

No comments:

Blog Archive