Ham slider


This is the sort of thing I've been having the last few days along with cold cereal. This is a simple slider made from the trial run dinner rolls practiced on Monday and Tuesday. I've been buying a lot of food, amassing it in significant quantity, and a lot of other shopping, but I just haven't been all that hungry. 

Hang on, I smell a bar-b-que. 

Oh, somebody's got the cajones. That's illegal! And in broad daylight. Ha ha ha ha ha. 

I feel so much better now. Except, I'm not going to be that overt. For crying out loud. Grilling away like that with the lid wide open, stink'n up the whole place. Jeeze. 

I've also been busy making a pop-up card. Today I learned a new mechanism and now I understand it completely. Although extravagant, it was actually the fastest of three pages. It opens to an explosion of content that twists as it opens, literally throwing content in all directions, then closes back flatly, The page was completed in the time it took for a single load of laundry to wash. The other two pages are regular customary ordinary mechanisms but in combinations that make their construction unfathomable. I also invented another mechanism. Two actually, but one is not used. This preliminary description page will be completed with cover and details as I get around to writing them.

1 comment:

Sultry said...

Good luck with your party and grilling, etc. And that card you made is SICK--SICK--SICK!!

Blog Archive