The chilled stock, made the same way as chicken stock with random vegetables, is ten percent fat and ninety percent aspic, a very good sign of heartiness, still its flavor is fairly two-dimensional. It has plenty of body so pequin chile flakes are added, the tiny very hot bird's eye type of chile, along with a few tablespoons of honey and these two items along with generous bay leaves and dry tarragon leaves expand the flavor profile considerably, challengingly and interestingly.
- double cheeseburger with jalapeño.
- chicken breast strips in duck sauce, corn with jal...
- roasted tomato and red bell pepper soup with dumpl...
- duck soup with tofu and angel hair pasta
- French fries and cheeseburger, Burger Fi
- chile rellenos eggroll style, pepperoncini and oli...
- beans with applewood bacon on potato roll, fried c...
- duck sandwich
- potato dinner rolls
- macaroni and cheese with bacon and jalapeño
- Maple Leaf roasted duck
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2016 (358)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)