Apple filling, pie-crust cookies





Nearly rude, it is why they call it a tart. 

The pie crust is taking the form of a biscuit, a cookie. It has no concern for containing a filing but prefers its own identity. 



Everything starts out freezing cold ↓. 



3 - 2 - 1 

flour - butter - water

By weight, and that's all you're having for

 MATHS !




I stopped by the bottle shop for Calvados except I did not know the name and asked for apple brandy. This is what I was shown so this is what I bought. I like to be cooperative that way when I have no idea what I'm doing and when I ask for help, just go with the flow. I am not sure this product is the right thing.

I got it specifically to jazz up apple filling. It smells wonderful when it is poured into glass or a bowl. It tastes terrible when it is sipped. If it helps the apples then it does so subtly. I did not use very much. I honestly could not conclude if it works, although everything is delicious. 



No comments:

Blog Archive