Potato and cannellini beans






*One small potato and 
*half a cup dry cannellini beans for two satisfying servings. 
*bacon, only one thin slice
*diced onion
*1/3 LB ground beef, that's minced beef, that's hamburger meat, they're all the same thing. Generally tough cuts of meat that are made manageable and faster to cook by grinding. Imagine that. Ground meat. What did you do with that chunk of meat we had around here? I ground it up. You madman. 

I told you about little gifts left at my door overnight when I am sleeping and you thought I was mostly joking and I was. Sometimes it happens during the day. 



And sometimes there is more to it than little fairy friends collecting amusements trinkets tchotchkes and kitsch. Sometimes there is something behind it that might be good to know. There is a packing list folded inside. Accident? No. The name is a man who recently perished.

Thank you, Resident. I do not know you but somebody does and they respect your interests. Now I have your light, and I think your birds come by too.  

No comments:

Blog Archive