Lavender


I did not eat this lavender, but for a minute there I thought that I could.

I awoke in the morning and checked the front door to gather up the little gifts that are left there overnight while I am sleeping, the greeting cards and pencil kits, little troll dolls, little toy unicorns with troll doll hair, small notebooks, cupcakes, sometimes balloons, Pikachus, Hello Kitties, things like that, sometimes odd little objects that people pick up here and there along their travels and leave at my door and sometimes things that I do not know what to do with and all that is a good 30% of truth.

This little bottle of lavender oil is such a lagniappe and I don't have a clue what to do with it. So I made a test lamp with olive oil floating on water. It smells like flowers and the olive oil burned an incredibly long time, 100% of truth.  

No comments:

Blog Archive