Orowheat toast


I say, what a bit of jam! 

On the worst toast ever. 

Orowheat. 100% whole wheat, and no, I'm sorry, it is not that. I cannot wait until it is gone. Hate to waste it, and it is convenient. Just pop it in the toaster and pow it's toast.

If you want bread you must make it yourself. Or go to a proper bakery, not a mass bakery. And the proper-looking bakeries within the mass groceries are improper because they're using frozen dough prepared by another company, and honestly, often they're not really pros at the whole proofing thing. A lot of restaurants do that too.  

Oro is the combination form for mountain, but wheat grows on the plains not in the mountains, that I know of. Now watch, there'll be a little patch of mountain wheat somewhere. 

Oro is also the combination form for mouth so that is probably what they're going for. Mouthwheat. Because you put it in your mouth. 

They put smashed grain flakes on the top of the loaves to fake you out into thinking the contents are worthwhile, but nobody reasonable puts that much molasses and sugar in bread. And the whole lie about 100% whole wheat makes me angry.

Very angry indeed. 

I will have to annihilate their planet with my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Mod-you-late-or. 

No comments:

Blog Archive