Blueberry puff



Feuilletage as i'twer, turnover, I don't know what it is. 


So there it is, pie dough, with cold butter already in it. And then, and then, if I could make one sheet of butter I would. I think I can and maybe someday I will. I saw it on teevee and that is the way to go.



roll, fold, fold, chill, roll, fold, chill, roll, fold, chill, roll, chill, roll, chill, roll, chill, roll, chill, roll, fold, fold chill, roll, fold, fold, fold, chill, roll, fold, chill, roll, fold, chill, roll fold, chill, roll, fold, chill, roll, fold, fold, fold, chill, roll, fold, fold, chill, roll, chill. roll 



Roll, roll, roll, roll, roll, roll, roll, roll, roll

Quelle surprise! Ran out of bleu breeze. Did not expect that. Luckily I noticed a full jar of cherry preserves. The good kind too full of whole cherries in there. 


I don't know what I'm doing. I thought I could control the mess that would happen, but I could not.




No comments:

Blog Archive