Cheesesteak sandwich



This is a deplorable fate for rib eye steak, this treatment is reserved for tougher pieces of meat, and this meat is not tough. The steak is not sliced thinly either, it is shaved. So it helps to be a little bit frozen.



The meat has onion and garlic and one mashed up chipotle chile in adobo which renders the whole mixture hot with capsaicin heat. Pleasantly hot, my lips are still feeling it.





This is ridiculous, there is a shop right across the street and I actually like going over there. Do I do as well? Why, yes, I do. Their bread is great but my bread is better, and their steak is good but my steak is great. And my sandwich is less expensive too, but not by much. They are a very good at what they do over there at Taste of Philly and it is a good deal and I recommend them, still, my sandwich is objectively better.

No comments:

Blog Archive