Egg, potato with tomato


With a leftover pork chop and chipotle.


il s'agit d'une tableau, mai oui? 

il s'agit d'une nature morte.

il s'agit d'une mise en place

If a criminal would ever break into my house and fix himself a plate of toast while he's at it and expects refreshing raspberry preserves, boy, will  he ever be in for a big surprise because that is hot chipotle chile peppers and not refreshing raspberry preserves.



This cut of meat was named after two butchers, David Pork and Hank Chop.




It is missing tor tilly yas because I didn't feel like making them. I was just there too, at the store, I could have bought a dozen for a dollar sorprendente que son tan baratos but I never do buy them. 

Except for some times.

When I feel like it.

And then I end up with half a dozen sitting around getting old and stale.

No comments:

Blog Archive