Ham and cheese burger, corn, peas, avocado



60% lean, 20% fat. Maybe that's why it was on sale. 



Leftovers of leftovers. The spiral ham is used up, its bone used up, all that's left are the chips of ham cut from the bone where the original spiral cutter becomes useless. The scraps are in a bag, I pick at them here and there like a vulture, this is a bag of ham chips and cheese grated yesterday along with feta for the ham and cheese doughnuts. 



Another double egg yolk. I could feel something was amiss by uneven weight distribution but the egg didn't feel heavy enough. The shell so delicate it broke to pieces.





I don't need no vegetables!


Yes I do! I blurted that out too fast. Sorry. Please, BabyBabyBabyBaby, please, BabyBabyBabyBabyBaby, pleaseBabyBabyBaby, please.



Coconut milk
Butter
Marsala
Oregano
S/P

No comments:

Blog Archive