Everything that I make like this breaks apart when it bakes, a rolled up pizza like the two Stromboli. The bread rises inside and bursts through in the oven. When I slice the dough to direct the expansion during baking then it rips through the cuts that I make to form one large cut. So far all three baked to a mess.
- peach waffle, bacon, egg
- red kidney beans with onion and pork shoulder, pol...
- chocolate oatmeal
- pork shoulder with chiles, pineapple rice
- pork shoulder, green beans, red bell pepper, potat...
- Hatch chile rellenos egg roll style
- vanilla pudding
- pasta salad with shrimp
- great northern beans with bacon and smoke, grits, ...
- sausage sandwich, Denver sourdough bread
- Denver sourdough boules
- sausages, potatoes, onions, cabbage
- cheese popcorn
- sourdough toast, cranberry preserves
- rolled pizza baked as bread.
- steamed dumplings, pork and cabbage filling
- volunteer sourdough bread
- shrimp and ricotta omelet
- curried cauliflower and potates
- blueberry and apple with pecans, oatmeal
- pork cutlets, zucchini and yellow squash
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2016 (358)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)