Philadelphia cheesesteak, tossed salad



This is from Taste of Philly.

Their salads are excellent and their blue cheese dressing is homemade.

Their sandwiches are delicious. 

They also make excellent gifts. 

I mean it. I love them so much that I'd buy two for pickup and give one away to some random worker on my way home. I'd just walk into a place and introduce myself and say, "I come bearing gifts" and pull a large sandwich out of my backpack. The sandwiches were never rejected, not once, and neither were the little bags of potato chips, and in this manner my fame grew in my little neighborhood. I am now broadly recognized on the street and called out by name. And they're thinking, "that's the guy who bought me a Philadelphia steak sandwich, man that was good." 

Or, that's the guy who buys us a pizza. 

This works especially well with young people because they are always hungry. Think back to that time of your life and consider how well that would have worked with you.

No comments:

Blog Archive