Salad, Piology


Kids. 

Running the place. All very well mannered and hosting a roomful of adults double their ages. Operating a business. 

They take a flat ball of preformed dough and center it in a dough smashing machine that closes a weight on it. Then like a salad bar you go across and tell them what to put on it.

The thin crust is very nice. They're all small individual-size pizzas. On Sunday you get 2 for some reduced price and that accounts for their business on Sunday.

I bought two and put the boxes in my backpack. 

They did not do very well. Everything slid off, and they could not be reconstructed for photography.

Is it worth it? 

Eh. I guess so.

As always, we do better ourselves.

The salad is good but not as good as the ones from Taste of Philly. The dressing is commercially prepared.

After the salad I feel like I hadn't eaten anything.  

No comments:

Blog Archive