Arm

 The injured arm does not hurt so much as yesterday (← all left handed letters.) Weirdest thing. my good hand nags my injured arm and hand, constantly testing resistance, pain spots, swollen areas, gently pulling, twisting, testing, exploring. I discovered the swollen areas are hot. this must be why they put on ice. 

i cannot deal with ice. i feel up and down my arm and it goes normal normal normal normal HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT over the swollen parts. its awesome how it matches so clearly.

when my arm is down at my side it pulses madly and painfully. so i keep it bent.

my good hand pretends that it is healing the injured one. And it works!

i cannot put on socks nor tie shoes. i can cut a piece of summer sausage with immense difficulty. i cannot do a button, nor button pants. i can mix chocolate and white milk and carry it, with tremendous difficulty. i cannot open a container of pills. But i can get off the toilet.

Want to know how? 

ACABINet with a sink is right next. I lean over left far as possible use the sink, with my legs bent to the right and pull up HARD with all my might using one arm past the legs useless zone then switch to leg power soon as the leg muscles activate. So a power switch that relies on trust of legs activating right at the critical spot. its a bit fun. but f'k'n weird. if you saw this you would either have great pity or laugh your butt off. Possibly both.

No comments:

Blog Archive