Dairy cauliflower casserole with cheese, bacon and jalapeño, onion and garlic







The peppers are placed in the oven top rack and roasted using the broiler heating element. The peppers are their own separate thing. Separate timing turning them that is different from everything else and happening concurrently.




























I didn't test but I sense the pH is a little bit low. The scant baking soda, only 1/2 teaspoon, is to jack with the pH to prevent the cream from separating.


Cumin and coriander are spices that get your dishes to speak. They say, "Mexico." 
















I might as well say cream of poblano soup with cauliflower because that is what it tastes like. 

I can blend all of this into a thin slurry and then add things like broccoli (another brassica) and asparagus spears and pretend that is what I intended all along. 

No comments:

Blog Archive