Banana flambé




This is not Banana Foster because it lacks banana liqueur. Maybe one day I'll walk over to the bottle shop next door and pick up a bottle of banana liqueur if they have it although it seems a little extravagant just for this one thing. I cannot presently imagine what else it would be used for. Maybe a banana daiquiri, I don't know. Hang on.

* checks *

Oh good grief. They're all girl drinks.

No wait! There's one. Hand Job: Absolut vodka, Banana Liqueur, Carolans Irish Cream. There's another, Horny Mohican shooter: Baileys Irish Cream, Banana Liqueur, Malibu rum. Oh no, Hot Throbbing Banana: Amaretto, Baileys Irish Cream, Banana Liqueur, Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Stolichnaya vodka.

Well I am wrong then, the lists I looked at are extensive, apparently there are quite a lot of banana liqueur-related drinks that I never heard of before. In the end it looks like you just mix it with anything at all and call it something ridiculous.

At any rate, this here has no banana liqueur, but it does have

* butter
* brown sugar
* cinnamon
* cream
* Bacardi dark rum

The stuff on top is frozen whipped cream, not ice cream. I added a few teaspoons of cocoa powder to chocola-fy it for some impulsive reason.

1 comment:

David said...

This I'm gonna try. Yummy.

Blog Archive