Banana chocolate crêpe




I made a very stupid mistake. I had a tub of what I thought was chocolate whipped cream, somehow I convinced myself it was chocolate whipped cream, that is what the tub was holding before it was emptied and then filled again with chocolate frosting from the ice cream cake made earlier. ¡Gack! Oh well. I was in it now, might as well follow through. Turned out to be not so bad. Children would love it. But it is bad for you. Bad. Bad. Bad. Nom nom nyom. Bad, I said. 

A very small batch of crêpe batter, which is close to pancake batter except thinner and with no baking powder or baking soda. Nothing was measured per se, although a measuring cup was used to add ingredients into a bowl so I suppose in the end things actually were measured, but not precisely or scientifically. 

1 regular size egg
1/2 cup flour, sifted, but not all the flour was used, about 2 tablespoons flour was returned to the bag, 
≤ 1/2 cup a/p milk, let's say 3/8 cup.
1/4 water
pinch salt
1 tablespoon granulated sugar

The batter could be a little thinner than what this turned out. No harm. 

No comments:

Blog Archive