Chocolate Han Solo in carbonite wrapped

Remember, you are a little kid and you are handed this. All you might know is that it is chocolate and for some reason it has "H.S." on it carelessly scratched in pencil.







This is wrapping for the larger version of Han Solo. I was going for a Sand People of Tatooine kind of look, perhaps potato sack burlap, judogi with a belt kind of thing, like the clothes Luke Skywalker is seen wearing.

I still do not have the boxes worked out for the smaller version which actually might be the more useful size. I think unattractive dull gray would be great for the wrappers.

For this size it should be a box frame with handles that levitates for ease of handling but that is impractical so I want something to invoke the idea of Star Wars without actually saying it or without actually copying the device they used to carry off Han Solo in carbonite. 

The problem with this is tearing the card stock to get a rough edge. That part is my least favorite thing.

I ordered nine more of the silicone molds for these and they arrived today.  I already invited people over for a fun time of chocolate tempering but oddly they haven't responded yet and I'm over here thinking, "Come on. Who wouldn't  jump right on that?"

So more of this later.

No comments:

Blog Archive