Mushroom and onion pizza 2 of 3, tossed salad, homemade dressing

I'll tell you what I want, what I want, what I really really want.


There's too much in a tin, even though the tin is tiny. Tiny tin. And yet it's so very good by the tablespoon here and there. It's an impressive ingredient. 

And I even asked the guy at the store, "Hey, do you have any tomato paste that comes in a toothpaste tube?" And he goes, "No." Just like that, and he added, "And I asked for it too. I asked for it to be stocked and they haven't taken it up. But we do have the cans." 

"Too much comes in those little tins."

"Yeah, I know."

"Well what do you do with the extra?"

"I don't know."  *shrugs*  "What do you do with it?"

"I don't know. What do you do with it?" pause "You just gave me an idea. Freeze separately then bag 'em." 


No comments:

Blog Archive