Bison burger


Marketed as buffalo at WF. Ha ha ha ha, they crack me up. They know better. Anyway, I drew a djed on it with mustard but it didn't come out all that well. The sign depicts an architectural column shaped like a tied bundle of reeds  and it's thought to mean stability. It's supposed to look like this:
You can see I drew poorly. My excuse is the squeeze bottle isn't much like a pen. But that gives me an idea for better hamburger drawings. I need to get some of those picnic squeeze bottles.

Bison has hardly any fat at all so this was augmented with olive oil.

Have you ever tried rice vinegar? I think that's my all time favorite. It actually tastes sweet on this salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never tried the rice vinegar but think I'll get it and try it. I had "buffalo" meat a couple of nights ago in much the same way you had yours except instead of salad, I threw some fresh spinach in the same hot skillet that I had cooked the bison meat in- still had some of the olive oil and seasonings- and placed a lid on it. Very good!

Blog Archive