Lemon trees

I am completely out of lemons. Gasp. Tea bags too. I must hasten off tomorrow and replenish lemons and tea, otherwise I'll be compelled to drink something bad like Pepsis or possibly Newcastles. Or maybe even water.

These trees are from seeds out of grocery store lemons. There are dozens of these little plants. I'm going to have to stop it before it becomes ridiculous. Besides, I want to plant other things. I'll probably re-pot these and give them as gifts after they get a little bigger.

This ↓ is the original bunch that took so long to germinate before I learned to peel off the outer seed shell. I made that planter out of the plaster-infused cloth strips on rolls that casts are made to set broken bones. I got the idea from my own bones being set. Whenever people ask, I say, "It's a long and dragged out aimless desultory story of pain and suffering. Here, take a seat and let me start at the very beginning." They always go, "Noooooooooooooo."

No comments:

Blog Archive