Scrambled eggs, deli ham, lox



And onions! But no cheese. Because, what am I over here, insane?

Lots of butter and sour cream for flavor and to put an end to the cooking on very low heat.

I used to do these things on high heat, fast and dramatically and now I'm all, "Oh hello, Mr. Turtle, tell Mr. Tree Sloth that Chip says 'hey' when you get around to seeing him next door in about a week." 

And Mr. Turtle is all, "Tell him yourself. Do I look your personal relayer of vapid messages?"

Update: As a sort of bread loaf it's quite good. I'll slice off a thick piece and microwave it a few seconds and it tastes great. I have a regimen with some tiny pill that must be taken with food three times a day so I've been going through boxes of crackers and potato chips and the like, and one slice of this corn pone or whatever, is perfect for that. 

2 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I miss you at Lem's. But at least you are still here.

I like lox in eggs, provided the lox does not get too cooked. It is not terrible if it does, it is just not lox anymore.

Chip Ahoy said...

The lox were added last so they don't cook at all.

Blog Archive