Hamburger patty with frozen vegetables




I've been having problems with simple sautéed hamburger patties. I like them completely done through but they turn out way too tough, so I decided to trying something different. Browned slightly in vegetable oil on both sides, then put in a pressure cooker with a slight amount of water. Added about a cup of completely frozen mixed vegetables on top and let 'er rip to the first red line. Then shut off the heat immediately and let it sit there for 6 minutes. This turned out great. But honestly, 4 or 5 minutes would have done the trick. The vegetables were actually slightly overcooked.

I tripped when I was carrying this plate. Luckily, I bashed into a cushioned chair without spilling a single thing. But, Man, does my toe hurt.

No comments:

Blog Archive