Early evening snack


Long sweet red pepper, little tomatoes, deli lemon sliced chicken for sandwiches, ceviche prepared at home earlier

The ceviche is mealy now so it is rejected and the remainder thrown out. :-(

No wait! I mean :-) because now I can try again and turn out something better. 

No breakfast today, no lunch, no dinner. Only this in the evening. And it turned out to be a very active energetic running-all-over-the-place day too. It is summer where I live, the tail end of summer, and quite hot. I could feel my body drawing on stored energy but I didn't feel like eating anything. Finally the situation became ridiculous so I assembled this plate, and I must say, it hit the spot, and if you will pardon the drama, it might have even have saved my life. At least I can feel the renewed fuel surging through my capillaries. 





ARTS !

No comments:

Blog Archive