Tortilla, bean, sausage, breakfast


The plains were already lifted a mile in the air and the crust broken open and the schists busted out and lifted up even higher than that, exposing the footprints and the bones of the creatures that once roamed the sea shores that were there when the whole place was low, and were covered up so long ago that they've been completely forgotten, except for those footprints and bones. 



The terrain is rough and the vegetation is sparse.



Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong thread.  Apologies. 



Masa harina is mixed with the flour, and butter this time, and the whole time I was thinking that I'll probably find out why that isn't famous, mixing flour and corn tortilla ingredients like that, but I didn't find out why it's not famous. It is fine and I like it. 

No comments:

Blog Archive