Meatballs


Buffalo meatballs. 

That's what the package said, ground buffalo, but smart shoppers know better -- it's American bison. 

A guy on t.v. said something while mixing his prize-winning Italian grandma's recipe that gave me an insight, he goes, "...all those eggs are making like a meat soufflé in there." He and Bobby Flay where having a throw-down and Flay said, "He uses four eggs for every one of mine."

Then, the guy wins the throwdown.

So I thought I'd try it with some ground buffalo meat. I mean bison. Then he bakes them. Mine came out great.

The noodles were cranked out on the Atlas™. The attachment actually forms rounded spaghetti where you'd think it would cut them all flat. One egg plus half an egg shell of water plus AP flour and mostly semolina flour that I get out of the bins at Whole Foods.

Sauce comes from a jar and it's totally gross. It cannot be salvaged. Plain cold fresh tomatoes with olive oil would be better.

No comments:

Blog Archive