Rhubarb cobbler








I did not make this. Dessert that I brought home from a party.

Other warm up items at the same party.  


There were other food items that came out later, fine things, mighty fine things, but by then the camera was set down. I was particularly taken with a cabbage slaw with all kinds of unexpected things in it, raspberry, blueberry, orange segments. 

I am just flat not hungry right now.  So I've been nibbling away like a little mouse. Half my weight in seeds a day.   

Instead, would you like to see a few things wot I made then mailed?  Three birthdays coming up in a few days for relatives of female persuasion. Three copies of the same card were produced then mailed to opposite parts of the country.

If you would care to see,  a pop-up card for you

2 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Hi Chip

I was wondering if you have ever tried Tres Leches.

Its just delicious.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Let me know if you make one via email.. I work odd hours now.. I'm mostly not around the Internets.

thanks.

Blog Archive