Delivered pepperoni pizza and salad


I've been slumming it over here lately. Care to see how bad? 




I didn't make this. If I had, it would be better and that's just a natural fact, but like I said, I'm slumming it over here and slumming it hard. 

This pizza is eighteen inches wide which is like half a meter. It will take three days to eat and it gets worse each time. But it's lovely that the people bring it to you without even noticing that you're slumming it.  

Looks like this: 




Enough of that. 

The pizza place is a few blocks away and the people bring a salad too.

The pizza reheated in the toaster oven is better than reheated in a microwave although it does take a few minutes longer. Eventually it cools just as quickly and becomes just as chewy either way. One slice is like eating five bagels in a row and then you feel like your jaw is loosened and your teeth twisted out.

Did I say your jaw?  


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you OK?

Chip Ahoy said...

We discovered today what is wrong. And now it is reversed.

A medication was making me anemic and also a bit stupid so I didn't realize anything until it was too late.

The amazing thing to me is that you asked, and that you asked on the same day that my physician actually came to my house, the only good alternative was delivery by ambulance the situation became quite bad. Unprepared to make a house call, he carried his medical stuff in a cardboard box. Isn't that funny? It's a good thing the guy likes me. He got to the matter within a minute. I am so cheered because recovery began at noon today.

Unknown said...

Yay!Just in time for turkey or ham or venison. I'm glad you are OK. I hope you will be doing something nice for the holliday.

Synova said...

Glad you're better.

I had been wondering as well.

Blog Archive