Valentine chipotle chocolate pecans


Sugar-Pie Honeybunch, you know that I looove yooou.  


I can't help myself.


I love you and nobody else.


Buh doo doo doo buh-doo


So I coat you some pecans.


And I make them smoking hot.


And I put them in a chicken.


Because I love you a lot.


And my love is all I got. Lookit, we can do this all night, Baby.


And you are smoking hot.


I said a lot and not a jot.


Like it or not.


Love is pressure pot and never left to rot.


Like a drunken sot.


Tumbling like an ambulant tot. 


Or perhaps mechanically like a robot.


Until we collapse in a cot.


That's how much I looove yooou. 


I love you MOAR hot, Baby!


Would I lie to you?


Would I lie to you, Honey? 


Now would I say something that wasn't true? 


I'm asking you, Sugar,


Would I li~i~i~i~i~i~e to you? 

No comments:

Blog Archive