crossroads taco, green chile pork taco, Torchy's takeout.


There's more to their menu than this. 






Damn, this is one hell of a devilishly good taco. It's hot! And you just don't see that anymore. Genuinely hot, and I appreciate that. And not pickled jalapeños either, roasted jalapeños, and it makes all the difference. All the difference in the world. But we're not in the world anymore, Charon is our guide across the river Styx as we descend to chaos and noise and go were Dante went. 

It was an experiment. I don't see the advantage of calling it in.  There is no separate line for pick up that I can see today. There was no line the moment I walked into the place, but in that moment a line formed behind me and I'd be stuck behind them waiting had it not worked out the way that it did. Maybe there's a trick to it that I'm not seeing just yet. 

The advantage of staying there is free refills and you can also have proper cocktails if you like or wine or beer.  The prices of these tacos are amazing for what you get. I can see the popularity of the place. 

No comments:

Blog Archive