This is a partial batch. Four small chicken thighs. They're very good thighs, their bones broken and pressure cooked to extract every gram of available flavor, and man, does that ever make a difference. One regular size russet potato and one leek. One garlic clove and one cereal bowl of wet dumpling mixture of flour, corn meal, salt and milk. I forgot to add bay leaf and I forgot to add sage and it's still very flavorful without them. No celery and no carrot, but a few flowerets of broccoli to compensate. It tastes very good. I ate two of these bowls and there is still half leftover for tomorrow.
- chicken and dumplings
- white polenta with Hatch chile, butter, cheese and...
- tenderloin steak, white beans, sweet potato casser...
- sweet potato and apple casserole
- leek, potato, corn, jalapeño , bacon, aged cheddar...
- chile rellenos, egg roll style
- fried cabbage
- diced potato in kombu and bonito dashi, miso.
- hambiguous moons
- fruit and cornflakes
- ahi tuna
- Denver Pizza Company
- French fried potato, tomato
- pasta shells and cheese sauce
- buckwheat noodles, quinoa, soup
- breakfast, ham, hash browns, fried egg
- cole slaw, sweet / sour / mildly hot
- roast beef sandwich
- Denver omelet
- tomato sandwich
- mixed vegetables, orange sunset
- sourdough sandwich bread, Denver starter
- peach popsicles
- peach pie, vanilla ice cream
- potato chips
- fried rice and egg, terrace plants
- rib eye steak, blu cheese sauce, broccoli, red bel...
- American breakfast, bacon, eggs, toast
- pasta shells, cheese sauce, singed jalapeño
- heavily loaded miso soup
- roast beef, provolone, heirloom tomato sandwich, D...
- Japanese seafood broth
- ▼ September (34)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)