* seven medium peaches, blanched and peeled
* 4 tablespoon corn starch (estimated for amount of liquid added and guessed to produce)
* juice of half a lime
* peach brandy
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* ice cold vodka
* ice cold water
* corn flakes (after dough is brought together so that it doesn't go soft)
* The topping is similar to the crust except more like biscuits.
* No buttermilk so regular milk soured with the remaining lime juice
* baking soda to counteract the lime juice
These crusts are very different than anything you may find because I wanted the crunch of cornflakes. I just really dig cornflakes right now.
This is so very good and it hits the spot directly. Not complex and not one-dimensional either, a very nice balance of flavors and textures, and warm with ice cream, a nice balance of temperatures as well.