Chili and breadstick

Whoooh. Ate dinner standing up.
A nice lady made the chile.
I made the breadsticks -- Denver sourdough


crackers
apple
Parmisano Reggiano, king ov a de 'ard cheeses
olio oliva
root beer

Why crackers and breadsticks? Because I started out with just chile and crackers, getting other things together and eating them simultaneously, then finally the breadsticks came out of the oven. By then I was half-way done and started clearing up the mess, at length I was fully started with the mess making and just about half-way through with mess clearing. By then both crackers and breadsticks were in play but the emphasis had shifted entirely to breadsticks. Had a chair been right there I'd have had a seat and sorted it all out, as it was, I remained standing shifting about, putting away things. It's a very odd way to enjoy a bowl of chile.

No comments:

Blog Archive