Le Central, Denver, Colorado

On 8th at Lincoln.
303-863-8094


Seared pork tenderloin, potatoes, vegetables. 


Sole

A few shots taken from where I sat but not the wall and room behind me. This is the first time I've been seated right smack dab in the center, the center of le Central, I've always been in one of the rooms that peels off from this one. I think. Maybe I was here in the front room before but not the front of the front like this. It felt like being the king of the place.





It sprinkled then it poured all day. This is unusual for Denver and we like it. The place was dark, once again I am inept with the camera outside my own little setup. I had difficulty with settings, the thing slipped off manual inside the backpack I didn't know that and I couldn't get the camera to allow me to control the shutter speed. White balance is off, plus I was waiting without the backpack while Joe parked his rental, at length when he returned bringing the backpack with him it would not do to sit there and snap pictures but you know what? He knows it's my thing and pushes his own plate forward as subject instead of diving right in. He said,

"I love it when places serve food on heated plates."

Meaning don't worry it will stay warm for another minute at least. He is patient and cooperative with my little hobby and I appreciate that. Everyone is. More so than I would be with theirs were it reversed. They surprise me.

No comments:

Blog Archive